Friday, July 8, 2011

Status Update

I must apologize that this post does not contain any details of the rest of our trip.  I wanted to let everyone know that by the grace of God we will be returning to Costa Rica on the 14th of July.  Yes that is next week and we have been very busy trying to get ready for the trip.  There is an endless amount of things I want and need to do in preparation for preaching the gospel in a foreign country, in a language that I still have a lot to learn about.  So especially in the last couple weeks I have not had time to work on the blog.  I feel terrible that I have not even caught you up on the last trip before we go on another one.  There are still two very busy and fruitful days to tell you about.  I thought about just doing a summary in less detail on those days but I think there is too much that needs to be told.  So Lord willing I will still get those details posted soon.  Please keep us in your prayers that this trip will build upon the success of the previous trips, and that he will watch over us. 

On another note, I would appreciate it if those that are reading the blog would post some comments to let me know what you think.  Just wondering if anyone else is interested in all these details or maybe no one is reading it.....If you don't want your comments viewed publicly then please send us an email at footprintsincostarica@gmail.com

Dios les bendiga,
David

1 comment: