Monday, August 22, 2011

September trip to Costa Rica

I just wanted to let everyone know that there is another trip to Costa Rica in the works for the first week of September.  Keith and John will be going and there is a possibility one of our sisters in Christ will be going as well.  Unfortunately I will not be able to make this trip due to the lack of finances.  At this point we are hoping that we can keep a steady presence in Costa Rica by taking alternating trips.  Please remember to pray for the work in Costa Rica, for those of us traveling to Costa Rica and more importantly our brothers and sisters in Christ in Costa Rica.  Pray that they are strengthened daily in the Lord and that they continue to serve God with all their heart and soul and strength. 

As I continue to catch you up on the July trip, I will also post updates about the current status of the September trip if I have anything to report.

Dios les bendiga,
David

No comments:

Post a Comment